[kj] Miks DVDs

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 14 14:40:04 EST 2005

I can do "basic" as well.
    Say if I owned a horse,And I spent lots of money on its upkeep and gave
it lots of attention,Then I would charge you if you wanted to use it,For
rides or whatever..................But if the horse took a dump ,And you
came along and started to shovel it up(Manure is hard to come by in the
hood),I would nt charge you for it.And if you decided to sell it on,I would
let you keep the money because you are creating the wealth, And although the
dump was officially mine I would nt be able to profit from it So you would
be welcome to utilise it in anyway you can.
   Or say if I had a massive lawn and I cut the
grass...........................You know whats coming next, So to save my
typing use your imaginations
         PW