[kj] OT - the fixx is in

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 16:24:12 EST 2005

I actually used to quite like the Fixx ---the quintessential guilty
pleasure. Saw them a couple of times circa PHANTOMS. Cy Curnin used to
live down the street from me when I lived on the Upper East Side. I
used to see him at the ATM all the time,....and invariably made some
stupid comment like "SAVED BY ZERO, CY!" or some such.

Jamie West-Oram is a criminally undersung guitar player. If we live in
a world where the fuckin' Edge is heralded as a guitar hero, West-Oram
certainly deserves more credit that he gets.

Alex in NYC