[kj] OT - Pigface/Damage Manual

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 13:26:07 EST 2005

 I was in Tower yesterday and saw that The Damage
Manual have a new one out too.

http://s38226.sites38.storefront-hosting.com/detail.aspx?ID=511

 With no Geordie *or* Wobble, bet that's a real
winner!

~A L P

--- flumedc at aol.com wrote:

> For those of you who are anti-Martin Atkins...please
> move along...nothing to see here.   For those who
> are interested in what Pigface is doing, please
> check this out:
>
> Pigface is out on tour again-and this time the
> ticket price has been radically lowered for this
> tour- essentially it is free- you get merchandise
> vouchers for cds and tshirts once you get into the
> show - and there is a TON of cool stuff to buy.  The
> merch table is an impressive display to be sure.
>
> Siebold from Hate Dept is on guitar, Charles Levi
> from Thrill Kill Kult is on bass - so that along
> with Martin on drums is enough to hook me, but there
> are loads of other people involved like En Esch too.
>  I've seen him in previous Pigface shows and he
> always makes a great contribution.
>
> Sadly no, Chris Connelly is not touring due to
> illness, but I expect there may a Damage Manual song
> or two worked into the set.
>
> Oh - and if you like tattoos and such, Th'Enigma
> will be appearing on this tour too. So spread the
> word to any of your ink inclined friends.
>
> The details for tour dates and the ticket vouchers
> are all explained here:
> http://www.undergroundinc.com/freetour.html
>
> Check it out.

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."