[kj] deaf & bruised

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:57:51 EST 2005

i second that robs arse--well said/some people just dont know when to
stop---usually it means a very low self estemed type of person,who will try
to compensate for there inferiority complex,by picking others to bits--its a
faulse sense of security,n ade,i do hope that the person in question learnt
something....well we can live in hope hey....btw  hi babs,my name is mel,i
admire the fact that u were honest and open by saying you were a little
shy,that takes courage,i take me hat of to u....hopefully speak to u at
cheltamtham((4fk sake,i cannot spell...lol....)   mel