[kj] deaf & bruised

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 8 10:27:54 EST 2005

"For Fuck's sake Peter. Leave Barb alone will you?'

SHE STARTED IT!!!!!!................You always blame me...........Its not
fair..........I wish I was never born..........................(mutters
under breath) youre not my real dad anyway..................I cant wait
until i got a place of my own..................And you wont be allowed
around.