[kj] KJ password prat

ASH yannlr at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 19:25:38 EST 2005

Cowabunga !
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wittz
  To: gathering at misera.net
  Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:00 PM
  Subject: [kj] KJ password prat

  As its quiet.

  I always use the name of a KJ song for my works computer network password.

  This morning my current password expired so I changed it to another KJ song, no sooner had I done that then I was called into a meeting. When I came to log back in after the meeting I had forgotten what track I had changed it to.

  Now I wasn't going to go running to the I.T. department and tell them I was so stupid I'd forgotten it after two hours  so what I did do is go chronologically through the albums trying all the tracks.

  The moral of this story is, if your going to use a KJ song as a password DON'T pick one from Extremities.

  Brian.