[kj] KJ password prat

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:43:34 EST 2005

>>>The moral of this story is, if your going to use a KJ song as a password
>>>DON’T pick one from Extremities.

If only you had chosen Requiem, you'd have been right first time!

>>>I always use the name of a KJ song for my works computer network
>>>password.

This morning my current password expired so I changed it to another KJ song,
no sooner had I done that then I was called into a meeting. When I came to
log back in after the meeting I had forgotten what track I had changed it
to.

Now I wasn’t going to go running to the I.T. department and tell them I was
so stupid I’d forgotten it after two hours  so what I did do is go

The moral of this story is, if your going to use a KJ song as a password
DON’T pick one from Extremities.

Brian.