[kj] deaf & bruised

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 8 05:40:32 EST 2005

Regarding Camden Underworld.
   I ve just had a recollection,Whilst waiting outside I asked someone if
they had any spare tickets,they said" no",but they are waiting to meet
someone coming down from Nottingham,who has a spare ticket for them,But he
did nt know what this bloke looked like.as he'd only met him on the
internet,And Im sure he mentioned The Gatherering,..........ring any bells
anyone?