[kj] Geordie dream

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:31:58 EST 2005

Had quite a lucid dream about Geordie the other night. He had released a
solo album - instrumental, semi-acoustic - some orchestration, I think - and
parts of it were revelatory - like nothing ever heard before.

In the dream I read a review which eulogised euphorically. Pieces were going
to be performed at various places, including a kite festival, Turned out
Geordie was a big kite fan. Don't suppose there's any truth in that in real
life.

He was also now sporting a quite luxuriant wig which recalled the glory that
had been his real hair 25 years ago. In the dream he had a pet name for the
syrup, but I can't recall that detail.

If not a hairpiece there should certainly be a solo album in real life. One
sometimes suspects that Geordie is just a little bit too lazy. While he's at
it he could get his amps sorted out too.

One very nice bloke and a hugely talented individual. I hope he gets to
leave a fitting legacy in his own right.

Si

Si