[kj] And the best supporting role goes to...

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 7 12:29:01 EST 2005

Now I can relate to how the Astronauts felt in Apollo
13..................Houston,We gotta problem.
   I honestly thought Id been banned,I even sent an E-mail to Andy M and
asked if the ban was temporary or indefinite.Or I thought someones never
seen Benny Hill and thought Id lost the plot

Dear dear diddle le diddle le ,de dear dear diddle diddle de,dear dear
diddle didddle le de.......Dear dear diddle le diddle le ,de dear dear
diddle diddle de,dear dear diddle didddle le de.......Dear dear diddle le
diddle le ,de dear dear diddle diddle de,dear dear diddle didddle le
de............Dear dear diddle le diddle le ,de dear dear diddle diddle
de,dear dear diddlegoing around my head on a loop