[kj] Jaz vs. Vince

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 6 13:36:25 EST 2005

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,66580-2,00.html?tw=wn_story_page_next1

"But it's not all glitz. Washed-up Vince Neil, the former Motley Crue
singer who is getting a career makeover for VH1's
<http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/remaking/87411/episode_about.jhtml>Remaking,
bought an iMac G4 just so the camera crew could "see something cool-looking
in his shanty pad," the associate said."