[kj] If you could choose KJ's drummer...

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 02:38:00 EST 2005

Nomeansno did one tour with 2 drummers. It was pretty
cool but they were so locked in that it still sounded
like one drummer. It did give Jon Wright a chance to
come out and do lead vocals on some Hanson Bros. stuff
though. Then there's that FantoMelvins thing, with
Dale Crover and Dave Lombardo syncing up. Sounds good
on paper but the live CD they released is a completely
redundant piece of shit. The drums did sound good
though. That's an awesome pairing. There's ALSO a
track on the Melvins album the Crybaby called Divorced
which is a collaberation between Tool and the Melvins
and you get to hear Dale and Danney Carey trade lines.
Pretty awesome.

Leigh

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>