[kj] OT-kentucky zombie terror

Kevin Marion kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 08:41:51 EST 2005

I live here in Kentucky, USA and I am not surprised by
this newsline.  This location is a Commonwealth of the
US (one of four here, it is only for namesake - it is
just like any other state here) and is dominated by
christianity.  Funny enough, it is also a location of
marijuana cultivation and neo-nazi/KKK acceptance.

Kevin

Subject: Re: [kj] OT-kentucky zombie terror
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
	<gathering at misera.net>