[kj] OT-kentucky zombie terror

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 2 07:34:47 EST 2005

With Western Police,You know you will not receive a prolonged period of
pain.As you said Arab states are generally safer.....As long as you dont
step out of line.I remember asking a Saudi policeman for directions,He
hauled me in questioned me for half an hour,searched me and tested my bottle
of water to make sure it were nt alcohol.And I only asked for directions.So
on the surface it seems safe, but there is an undercurrent of fear.Step out
of line or say the wrong thing and the consequences are  severe.And you
really live in fear of the Saudi Religious Police ,They are governed by the
rules of Allah and are therefore untouchable.As you said"What do you do with
people who arnt afraid to die"How about making them afraid to live.(Jesus H
Christ,Im sounding like a fuggin psycho.....Im not)
     I just wondered how you saw your position as a door-man,Surely this is
the same kind of way of controlling people,through the fear of violence.Well
not specifically you,But bouncers in general.

      PW