[kj] Constructive criticism...please play some different songs!

bernies at ntlworld.com bernies at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 2 05:19:05 EST 2005

Good point about the DVD release. Maybe there'll be a vol 2...

I guess Cheltenham may be more adventurous whereas London was 25th Anniv crowd pleasing blowout.

Pity about MINOG. How can you forget the words to that? Just I heard a rumour there would be BTATS songs. maybe one day I might get the hear Struggle...