[kj] Long weekend in London!!

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 19:24:02 EST 2005

WOW Jane! I am impressed. I told Jason because he's got a bit of a thing
about Paula Radcliffe, and he reminded me of the fact that he cycled
from Reading to the London gigs in 2003. Went to the gigs, hung around
to see the tour bus after and then cycled home again. That's about 40
miles each way!

Juliet