[kj]Missing killing joke photographs 2005

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 19:19:48 EST 2005

Dear Peter

Sorry this is a bit nearly two days ago....but I felt I had to give you
some positive reinforcement and say that it's soooo good to see you
correcting your own spelling mistakes these days, although I thought
'gut' conjured up an interesting picture and could be quite a good
description of some people.
I was impressed as I felt you were also demonstrating an ability to be
tactful and diplomatic by changing 'gut' for 'guy'. But then you showed
us how multi-faceted your personality can be (literally) by saying a few
other things, particularly what you said to Barbara and the take off of
Mel. Sorry Mel, but that did make me LOL...

Mel,

How come you didn't come to the pub? I for one missed you. It was fun
meeting everyone. I had a very interesting conversation with Pete.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun being a rock chick at the hotel,
though.

Juliet