[kj] Will the real Peter West please stand up!

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 19:11:09 EDT 2005

Malcolm

Before you get too worked up about this you should be aware that Peter West=Tanaka Ruoll=Tony Stone.
It can be very entertaining when all three personas start interacting/arguing with each other.

Regards

Geoff

malcolm spoor <malthebat at hotmail.com> wrote:
Peter, who the fuck are you? I am being accused of being you in another
guise! Please clarify as I am getting worried that I am leading a double
life!

http://mail.yahoo.com