[kj] RE: Gathering t-shirts

tony stone tonystone at rock.com
Thu Jun 30 19:05:20 EDT 2005

So Mal/Pete,  If you are two different people how do you explain the fact that you are both using the same computer and thus have the same I.S.P address? --Original Message-- From: malcolm spoor<malthebat at hotmail.com> To: <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: RE: [kj] RE: Gathering t-shirts
  ROBS ARSE! (and Colesy!) it is happening again!!!! 4 days off the ale and I
am still getting accused of being someone I am not! Please confirm my ID
before I go schizo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slipper of the yard