[kj] "punk" gig..whiskey sheriffs.....

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 30 14:20:43 EDT 2005

Those LAPD do sound like a bunch of fascists.
You are telling me that you were in a big mob , innocently running through
L.A. smashing windows and looting in the early hours and also giving their
patrol cars a kicking with biker boots on................and those LAPD
Nazis pulled their truncheons out on you for no apparent reason.
    Tsch. Lifes just so unfair isn't it,no?

(Rob:I was just making a general statement was it was nt necessarily a reply
to you)