[kj] your first "punk" gig.....

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:54:30 EDT 2005

it was my first gig scrap, a crass gig when the nf kicked off. However, if
you read Penny's book the NF saw them as their band to begin with!
St Theresa was a great song by The Pack. A link between the two bands
mentioned, when the pack first moved into London they stayed at Pete's (from
Crass) flat.
Kirk was in aberdeen the other week and although i missed it my mate was
saying his voice is still teh same and his ego has calmed down. Still wont
talk about boy george though!!! lol