[kj] ********GREYSON STOEHR***********

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 14:52:10 EDT 2005

Peter, the problem is this...

Greyson sends you an abusive email.  Now whether or
not that is bad form at least she kept it off-list.
The list has been full of petty shitty arguments in
recent months/years and I'm glad that she tried to
keep this out of the public domain.

What you've done is not only bring it to our
attentions but you've also added a nice attention
grabbing headline (stars and caps) to ensure we all
read it.

And having read it I couldnt help but think, not again
man... not again.

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>