[kj] ********GREYSON STOEHR***********

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 28 14:15:20 EDT 2005

   I dont believe that it is bad manners.She sent an E-mail to me and its up
to me what I do with it.If it was confidential or privacy  was requested I
would have respected that.
     I just wondered why she was being rude and abusive for no apparent
reason.It's a bit two faced being friendly and polite on-list and sending
abusive E-mails off-list I asked her off-list, but got no reply so on-list
it went.
    How would you feel if I sent you an abusive message for no apparent
reason , and failed to respond to your investigations as to why it was sent?
    So on that basis there is no flaw .If everyone else forgets about it ,
so will I.Greyson is in the wrong.

         PW (Victim)