[kj] OT Dylan

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:59:24 EDT 2005

i think its more to do how we attach our perceptions and values onto others.
Dylan may have been part of the hippy era in which many derided the need to
accumulate posessions and wealth and turned more to spirituality. Doesnt
mean that Dylan ever really promoted that and wuld probably argue that you
can have both. I guess the reporter who got a hiding off him for going
through his rubbish also expected the peace loving man to ignore his
trespass.
The only album i really ever got into was the one with the Hurricane on it.