[kj] OT Dylan

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:26:25 EDT 2005

I am about to finish reading a book called "Mansion on the Hill - Rock &
Roll and the Collision Course with Commerce" or something like that.  And it
talks specifically mentions the rise of Bob Dylan and how his manager in the
early days was a key figure in making him rich while retaining his artistic
"credibility".  It is a interesting book to see the timeline from then to
now.  And the grand changes that the music industry has made over the years.
  Dylan seems to have never had a problem with the dollar.  It is a catch
22.  If you are as outspoken and passionate to so many people you are only
going to be criticized that much more.

Chris