[kj] [OT] 1905

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:27:42 EDT 2005

... and yes, Pat, there in lies the significance (for me) of the baby
naming. The founder of Chelsea Football Club was one Henry Augustus Mears
... the current owner is Roman Abramovich ... fact, this little baby first
starting kicking at the Hammersmith Apollo on 29th January 2005 (at a Henry
Rollins spoken word gig) ... Roman was the name of my Australian based
Polish uncle who I never got to meet before his death many years ago from
cirrhosis of the liver ... he's definitely a Henry, and not an AUN-RE (as in
Thierry) ... though my lifetime hatred of Arsenal is ironic considering that
Cliff Bastin (from Exeter & Arsenal's all time highest goal scorer from the
1930's until Ian Wright surpassed his total in the mid 1990's) is in my
mum's family tree ... of course, it is only a matter of time before Mr Henry
beats that total ... Dawn herself is a bit of an Arsenal fan but she did
come to Chelsea vs Bayern Munich on her birthday - that was considerate of
me !!! Regards, Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/welcome.html *