[kj] In the studio

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 04:19:07 EDT 2005

pavel!

great news for our fellow gather jester!

cheers!

lonely boy

In a message dated 7/29/2005 1:17:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fatpotanga at gmail.com writes:

Yesterday, we have been to studio with Jaz. Jaz was  doing vocals for one of
the songs for a new album. We have heard only this  song: sounds promising
although Jaz was not satisfied with guitar in  it.
Anyway, he said that gig in London to raise money for Jester is going  to
take place … that yesterday they found the way how to do it.
Also that  at the gig there will be auction for 12 books of hand-written
Killing Joke  lyrics from all albums with stick labels (don’t know how to say it
exactly in  English) of cigars smoked by Killing Joke during the work on a new
album.
PAVEL