[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 18:10:54 EST 2005

>I do have a little chuckle to myself at the situation:
  The generation that spawned Sid and Siouxsie wearing Swastikas and singing
"God save the queen" and taking great pride in pissing people off ,have now
grown up and are offended by the Queens grand-son wearing the same symbol.
   Im sure some clever dude from TV could make a documentary about the
evolving human mind ,or something along those lines.

Indeed ;)

ade