[kj] OT: Prince Harry (again)

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sat Jan 29 18:02:15 EST 2005

Historians have commented that they cant understand how the whole German nation could have been manipulated into following a dictator,The Harry episode demonstrates how easy it is to make the masses think in a certain way.
   Question:If you were reading a magazine or newspaper and saw a small photo of Harry on page 7, dressed up in his german fancy dress,And underneath the caption just read"Harry at a fancy dress party".Would anyone of taken much notice?I would say the majority of people would of just turned the page and thought nothing more of it.
   This shows how easy it is for the media to manipulte people.
Think back to the eighties.The Western masses were brain-washed into thinking Russians were all psyhopathic uncaring cold bastards ,Just waiting to invade us.
  "I hope the Russians love their children too",Stings song.If i remember correctly, that was in reply to a story about Russians eating thier own off-spring.It turns out that Russians are the same as us.They did nt want to invade us,They had trouble feeding their own population.
    It pays for Governments too keep us in fear,We are more obidient.As soon as the Communist threat subsided and they became our freinds,The Islamic threat appeared,And Bin Laden who was an allie and armed by America to fight the Communists suddenly became the enemy.
    The media will be running out of headlines soon:Terrorists may strike airports/schools/nightclubs/transport/sporting advents ect ect.There is no Al-Queda or an organised terror group,They feed us this to keep us in fear.
   Personally Im not 100% sure that the recent harry episode was nt just a smokescreen,To divert our attention away fron S E Asia.Before the Harry episode, The tsunami was the only news, but since Harry,The tsunami has been givern hardly any coverage.Is it possible that the powers that be wanted us to sympathise with Austvitch rather than the Tsunami?As some people use the Holocaust as a trump card.
     XXXXXXXXXX
(I would just like to add that Im not trying to offend Jews,i support the Jewish cause,But dont necessarily agree with everything)

I do have a little chuckle to myself at the situation:
  The generation that spawned Sid and Siouxsie wearing Swastikas and singing "God save the queen" and taking great pride in pissing people off ,have now grown up and are offended by the Queens grand-son wearing the same symbol.
   Im sure some clever dude from TV could make a documentary about the evolving human mind ,or something along those lines.

  XXXXXXXXXX

rebel...i like that about him...its just the swastica slip-up/error of
judgement,that i could not go along with,apart from that,he.s a blast..lol
   mel