[kj] THE GATHERINGKILLINGJOKE MLC

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:55:28 EST 2005

i was in a band called epidemic back in 78/79. Even played once with
the Addicts. Mainly village halls stuff in and around Ipswich.
Someone recounted - during a reunion recently - an account of one
performance where yours truely did something that was totaly blanked
from my memory. I wonder how many things there are that sanity keeps
repressed?

anyways, we were first! ; )

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:46:12 -0200, Jokers Pub Café
--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow