[kj] THE GATHERINGKILLINGJOKE MLC

Jokers Pub Café circusbar at uol.com.br
Wed Jan 26 06:46:12 EST 2005

Hi mel, how are you doing??

This orkut thing is something like a community, so that you can post some
topics, and discuss, it looks just like a Mailing list, but you have to be
invited to get in, so I guess that N0153 junior (don´t know if he´s still a
Gatherer) has to invite you, cause he´s the owner of the Community... that´s
something to do with the mail adress, when he invites you, you receive a
mail with a link to get in...

the real thing is that it really sucks , but even then I joined another
Killing Joke community i discovered , and they already have more than 120
people in, didn´t have much time to read the topics they´re discussing, but
can´t believe it could be more funnier than our friendly Gathering List....

I have my own communities, one is for my band PRIMAL... and the other
dedicated to a band i formed back in 85, called Epidemic... Thrash Metal
Pioneers..... those were the banging days .....

all the best

diaz