[kj] Album Covers

A. Madani madani07 at fuse.net
Wed Jan 26 17:52:01 EST 2005

> The thing that annoyed me most about Killing Joke 2003
> is that Zennon wasn't released on CD or vinyl in Gross
> Britannia.

I have Zennon on the Loose Cannon CD-single from the UK.  Unfortunately it's
one of those enhanced CDs for Region 2 which means no equipment I have will
play the thing, neither the audio nor the video.  Even my PC doesn't
recognise it.

If you want I can send it to you; it's certainly of no use to me and
definitely not worth keeping for the artwork (ahem).   Maybe you can arrange
a donation to the Jester fund in exchange for it?  Also need your postal
address.

Meanwhile, could some kind soul post a high-bitrate mp3 of this track or
better still a .wav file?  Promise I won't tell. :)