[kj] Handcount

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Tue Jan 25 13:58:32 EST 2005

Can everybody who is going to the KJ SB gigs please state as such,Because after reading that Alex is flying over I m thinking of flying over as well,It will be a good chance to visit my cousins,Whom i havent seen for years.
So hands up, Whos going to Shepards Bush Empire in Feb.
Alex,If you E-mail me your flight details,i will try to get on the same Aeroplane,We can sit next to each other.And Juliet,If I cant stay in Alexs hotel ,I ll come and stay on your couch.
Thanks in advance for your hospitality

XXXXXXXXXX