[kj] Gang Of Four tonight....last night

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Tue Jan 25 06:25:12 EST 2005

I'll just echo everything said by Brian, Sean & Graham. Sunday's gig was a top night out!! Unlike everyone else though, I went in with very little knowledge of the band, (somehow they passed me by back in the days - don't know why/how?!?). Still, I always go to gigs with an open mind, and I was blown away with how good they were, recognised more songs than I expected to, (and soon joined the 20 somethings bouncing around at the front - even if I didn't know many words).

Sorry I missed you Sean, and sorry if I didn't make much sense Brian & Graham - a couple of alcopops, and my powers of speech seems to evaporate these days.

Enjoy London, (those of you that are going),

Jane