[kj] XXXXXXXXXX

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:28:31 EST 2005

: )

> XXYou quite clearly said "several",I ve just looked it up in the Dictionary and it states "more than two",You keep mentioning a Peter West.He does nt seem to post often,So he is nt counted.
> So you are accepting that your statement was false.XX

no im not saying it was false, but im not elaborating any further. Ive
noticed a few things though, ill keep them to myself until a suitable
time.

> XXRight Im begining to understand your point of veiw.Any critisism of KJ is seen as being abusive and argumentive.
> Kim ll song of North Korea has the same opinion of people who disagree with himXX

well i bow to your superior knowledge of the far east. However, if you
re read my posts you will note that i say that its not about the point
as that is lost because of the manner in which it is delivered.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow