[kj] XXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Mon Jan 24 07:29:38 EST 2005

RE:"I said Peter West is and it seems you are simply owning up to your
deception, not that it was of epic proportions (but amusing though!)"

XXYou quite clearly said "several",I ve just looked it up in the Dictionary and it states "more than two",You keep mentioning a Peter West.He does nt seem to post often,So he is nt counted.
So you are accepting that your statement was false.XX