[kj] Anniversary Gigs: I'LL BE THERE!

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 17:57:01 EST 2005

Fuck it, I'm coming!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who offered me a place to stay. Since
I'm traveling across the mighty Atlantic to be there, I figure I should
goto both shows, no? So, air-fare will be a bitch, and the exchange
rate couldn't be worse at the moment, but fuck it -- WHEN WILL I HAVE
THIS CHANCE AGAIN (especially with the Mrs. talking about "child number
two!")

Since I'm going to be there for both shows (hopefully hopefully
hopefully), I figure I should probably go the hotel route -- thanks to
everyone who offered me their sofas, though.  I think I'll be able to
swindle a hotel room  out of TIME Magazine (who dubiously employs me).
The one area I still need help on is TICKETS.

I'm looking on eBay, but if any of you folks have tickets for the shows
that they're eager to part with, please let me know and let's see if we
can work something out.

Otherwise, shine up your drinkin' shoes and be ready to argue.....`cos
I'll be there!!!! Someone tell Mik!

Cheers,

Alex in NYC