[kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:24:49 EST 2005

thanks for those very wise words.....but now i am torn between a rok n a
hard place...a few of my k.j.friends are still trying to persuade me to go
to the gigs/n not to sell the tix,but my mind is still ferm on sticking to
wot i originally said-- i will by all means take on bord what you
said...much respect..mel       ....to sadel 1