[kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 13:08:29 EST 2005

  Please try what i do in a moment such as yours:
 - hold on to said  tix until the very night of the show
 - get ready and dressed as if you're going to the show
 - then once you're there, at the door or in the qeue, THERE
decide if you really wanna skip the whole debacle, and if you
still really feel like not attending, you can
 - always sell your tickets to someone else there trying to buy
one.

  I think you'll find you'll want to stay =)

> On Thursday, January 20, 2005, at 04:27 PM, melinda grant
> wrote:
>
> > alex....i want to sell my standing/stalls tickets...i have
> 1..24th/
> > 1.for 25th..if you are interested let me know....these are
> for the
> > anniversary gigs........reason....i have lost interest in
> everything
> > k.j....in answer to your q..i suppose there must be some
> seated
> > tickets remaining..but i would think that it would be for
> 24th...not
> > sure..if you contact  www.stargreen.com   they will have a
> better idear.....mel
> >
> >> From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>
> >> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
> >> <gathering at misera.net>
> >> Subject: [kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs
> >> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:15:46 -0500
> >>

> >> Okay...some questions some of you London folks might help
> me out with.
> >>

> >> 1. Are tickets for any of the Anniversary shows in February
> still
> >> available?
> >> 2. Anyone have a couch I *MIGHT* be able to sleep on or
> know of
> >> similar available accommodations?
> >>
> >> The wife might have to travel in March (leaving me alone
> with the
> >> baby for a few days), so I suggested a trade-off: if I
> could go away
> >> for a few days leaving her alone with the baby, it would be
> alright.
> >>
> >> Just thinking out loud, here, not making plans.......yet
> >>

> >> Thanks in advance,
> >>
> >> Alex in NYC

=====
As the masters rot on walls