[kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:27:15 EST 2005

alex....i want to sell my standing/stalls tickets...i have 1..24th/  1.for
25th..if you are interested let me know....these are for the anniversary
gigs........reason....i have lost interest in everything k.j....in answer to
your q..i suppose there must be some seated tickets remaining..but i would
think that it would be for 24th...not sure..if you contact
www.stargreen.com   they will have a better idear.....mel