[kj] Hypotheticals re: Anniversary Gigs

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 12:15:46 EST 2005

Okay...some questions some of you London folks might help me out with.

1. Are tickets for any of the Anniversary shows in February still
available?
2. Anyone have a couch I *MIGHT* be able to sleep on or know of similar
available accommodations?

The wife might have to travel in March (leaving me alone with the baby
for a few days), so I suggested a trade-off: if I could go away for a
few days leaving her alone with the baby, it would be alright.

Just thinking out loud, here, not making plans.......yet

Thanks in advance,

Alex in NYC