[kj] nice guy?

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:48:28 EST 2005

No, love 'white out'.. :]

I have just always thought of extremities as a badly produced album, I am the same with pigface, nice ideas, wicked live, sucky recording.

sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
(not sure if you meant
Atkins played on Whiteout)

Geoff Dugmore played on the Panda.CD, and Atkins on ExDAVRE.

--- circuit bender wrote:

> I don't like listening to the drums of martin atkins. too
> thin.
>
> sade1 wrote:
I like listening to the drums on Whiteout.

> --- first fossil wrote:
>
> > The Pandemonium drummer was bloody awful.
> >
> > parasikon wrote:
>
> > Seems unfair that Big Paul's been gone this long and the
> > subtle shots like these still continue.

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes