[kj] Crue poo

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Wed Jan 19 12:05:49 EST 2005

Come on Neil, don't give up on us now. I know what you mean though. I'm sure
that gigs next month will be a real blast but the Crue supports are just
something that fills me with indifference. I have not got tickets & just
can't see myself doing so. Certainly not to be sitting at the back of an
aircraft hanger. If they suddenly announced "standing tickets" I would
definitely get in there but otherwise, what is the point ?!? I guess KJ are
likely to be doing their own gigs at the same time so maybe we will just
have to forget that Motley ever happened. Don't worry too much about being
40 ... it's poxy ... well it has been for me so far.Chin up son.