[kj] drummer

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 19 11:58:03 EST 2005

Perhaps it's the bloke from Busted now he's free.
Or a Thunderbirds puppet. Or a dog.
I must say I'm impressed by everyone's enthusiasm in
the face of diversity. Myself, I'm finding it really
hard to give a shit anymore. Would anyone else feel a
strange sense of relief if these were the last Killing
Joke gigs ever?
Yours, just turned 40 and grumpy with it

 --- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

Wouldn't bet on it, sadly.

Would be nice if everyone was there to celbrate 25 yrs
of the joke?

I always found it funny that the EG catalogue numbers