[kj] UK Decay & the great "goth" debate

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Wed Jan 19 06:55:17 EST 2005

"I believe the reason the Nirvana suit went nowhere was because one of the principle witnesses ventilated his head."

     I would say KJ stopped the law suit because they plagurised the song as well.
    Kurt Expired two years after legal action was taken,Legal action began in 1992 and KC expired in 1994.
    Im not a legal expert ,But KJ could have continued the legal action even after his death ,By suing his estate.But I dont think KJ would have been suing KC directly,The action would probably have been against the whole band or whatever.
   I would of though that the judge would have ruled that as KJ never wrote it ,They have no grounds for compensation.And even if they did win,The Damned (or whoever)may have sued KJ on the same charges