[kj] KJ & zigzag

juliet pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 17:50:41 EST 2005

Bloody hell! I remember Kris Needs. I'd totally forgotten him until I read that. He was like a smaller, weedier version of Youth - lots of dreads. I can't even remember where I remember him from. Probably general clubbing  & seeing him hang out with Youth. I DO remember him - I can actually see him in my minds eye.

What about Dave, the nutter who used to breathe fire to start the show off  ?  Does anyone remember him? ( I know I have asked that before and noone answered) Was he a precursor of Miss Weasel or whatever that american woman was called who breathed fire out of somewhere else.

Juliet