[kj] KJ & zigzag

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 09:55:27 EST 2005

Well, ZigZag was also the mighty KRIS NEEDS' magazine, and Kris was
huge pals with Youth. I had the pleasure of working with Kris in the
early 90's (when he was in pretty bad shape, actually) at the
long-since-defunkt NEW YORK REVIEW OF RECORDS, and he'd constantly
regale me with stories about Youth and Jaz (Jaz apparently put a hex on
him at one point).

Alex in NYC