[kj] RE: UK Decay - For Madmen Only

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Tue Jan 18 14:52:33 EST 2005

Antoni
What excellent news!
You made my day when I read that UK Decay's 'For Madmen Only' will be
released on CD eventually.
I have had to resort to making a CD out of my tape that was itself a copy of
the original LP.
It's better than nothing but I've been hoping for a 'real' version for
years.
Excellent album (IMHO), although I think it's definitely a case of love it
or hate it.
Kind of like KJ albums really. You don't get many people who say "KJ are OK,
I can take them or leave them".
I once cleared a party within 5 minutes when a fellow guest suggested I
played the first KJ album.
If you want to get people out, it's worth a try.
If they go, they shouldn't have been there in the first place!!

Regards
Rob Martin

Fed up with the rubbish otherwise known as Internet Explorer?
Mozilla Firefox is so much better and it's free.