[kj] Gems Of Power Parts I & II

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 12:32:18 EST 2005

>From the product description: "This CD contains the
first three parts of the eight-part work that will
take you on a ride through the inner workings of
Killing Joke master mind Jaz Coleman..."

Hmmm, sounds like George Lucas is in on the planning.
I'll clear my schedule for the Gems of Power Part VIII
launch party in 2025.

--- juliet pleming <pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> It hasn't even been released yet......  I notice
> they have put release date as 31 Jan. I'll believe
it when I see it - last year on the Rude boy site it
> was sposed to be released in mid Nov, with launching
> party etc. I thought maybe they would wait til they
were over here for

http://www.cadizmusic.com/cadiz.php/Catalogue/Artists/C/Jaz%20Coleman?