[kj] Gems Of Power Parts I & II

juliet pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 14 12:21:15 EST 2005

It hasn't even been released yet......  I notice they have put release date
as 31 Jan. I'll believe it when I see it - last year on the Rude boy site it
was sposed to be released in mid Nov, with launching party etc. I thought
maybe they would wait til they were over here for Feb gigs, so they could
kill two birds with one stone and do a bit of plugging. It would make sense
when you are having to travel 1/2 way around the earth. And who knows where
Raven is - hopefully not the tax man. Jaz looks like a gargoyle on the
cover. It does sound interesting...